Nutella Fudge Pops made with two ingredients that are fudgy, chewy and chocolaty. – way better than the traditional store bought fudge pop.
These Nutella Fudge Pops will satisfy your sweet tooth and are made with only two ingredients. The ingredients for these Nutella Fudge Pops are Nutella and Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk. You don’t need to add any other ingredients to pops to have a rich and creamy dessert.
When I am buying almond milk I always buy unsweetened. This was my first time trying a chocolate flavored almond milk and I was pleased to find an unsweetened flavor. However, you could use any flavor you like, including coconut milk and even a plain flavor. I wanted these to be extra chocolatey, so I used a chocolate.
I used to buy the Fudgsicle in the frozen section of the grocery store but decided to try and make my own. These Nutella Fudge Pops are so easy to make and all you need to do is allow time for them to set in the freezer. For those of you who do not know what Nutella is (are you crazy?), it is essentially hazelnut cocoa spread and the most delicious dessert ever!
Nutella Fudge Pops
- 1/2 cup Nutella or favorite hazelnut spread
- 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Chocolate Almond Milk
- 4 ice pop molds
- In a mixing bowl combine 1/2 cup Nutella and 1 1/2 cups of chocolate almond milk by whisking until smooth. This may take a few minutes just keep mixing until it is well combined.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze for 4 hours or overnight
- Serve – if they are stuck in the mold run the container under warm water to help the pops slide out.
Need to cool down even more? Check out these ice pop recipes: