Turkey Feta Sun-Dried Tomato Meatloaf is the only meatloaf recipe you will need – moist and so tasty thanks to the feta cheese.
Every family has their own go-to meatloaf recipe. This Turkey Feta Sun-Dried Tomato Meatloaf is mine. I tried this recipe by Giada de Laurentiis on the Food Network almost a year ago and have made it for many people in my family. Trust me, this is tested and approved.
You probably wouldn’t think to use feta and sun-dried tomatoes in a traditional meatloaf recipe. I didn’t believe how good it was until I tried it for myself. Also, ground turkey is a leaner meat and excellent option if you are trying to eat less red-meat, like me.
Skip the ketchup and try a new turkey meatloaf recipe. Btw, you can also make them mini.
Turkey Feta Sun-Dried Tomato Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, feta, cheese, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Do not over mix.
- Pack the meat into a pan and bake for 45 minutes until cooked through. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve.
Inspired by Food Network
Want more dinner inspiration? Check out these recipes: