These Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are a chocolate lover’s dream! Chocolate chip pudding cookies are moist, chewy cookies full of chocolate chips! I love cookies! I am always trying new combinations, and this was my first time trying a pudding cookie! They were sooooo good! My boyfriend calls me the cookie monster – lol- this is because i always want a cookie after every meal! My favorite thing to do is to have a fresh baked cookie with a fresh cup of coffee and enjoy the two together! These may not be the healthiest cookies, however, everything in moderation! Sometimes it is nice to indulge in a scrumptious cookie….just try not to eat the whole batch the same day you make them!
With this recipe you are able to just grab what you have in the pantry and pull together a delicious cookie – that’s what I did! Enjoy!
You will need: 1 cup of flour, 1 box of pudding mix (4 person serving), 1/3 cup of butter melted, 1 egg, 1 egg white, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, semi sweet chocolate chips, cookie baking sheets, and non-stick spray.
Steps to a Cookie Monster’s Dream!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix 1 cup of flour and pudding mix in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine 1/3 cup of melted butter, brown sugar, 1 egg and egg white and mix with whisk.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of baking soda. Mix well.
5. Slowly incorporate flour mixture into wet mixture and add a hand full of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
6. Grease cookie sheet. Create cookies by using a rounded table spoon and spoon mixture onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
7. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
This recipe was adapted from Very Best Baking’s Pudding Cookie.